Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a quick update...

I have lots of pics to share but it just so happens that my trusty laptop died.  I know, it's the same one I "broke" a couple of months ago and was fixed but it has now gone to laptop heaven or hell.  Just kidding!  Anyway, it's at the store getting all my pics backed up, I will always back them up now!!!  So Dave being the ever loving husband he is, got US (mainly him, lol) a new desktop...that's right, we are the proud owners of a new iMac!!!  We are slowly turning into a Mac family with our 2 computers, 2 iPhones, and Emma has an iPod touch now.  Wow, we really are a Mac Ad, maybe they'll hire us for all of our advertising!!!  Ok, but really, as soon as I figure out this new beauty, I will be posting Egg Hunt and Zoo pics!  

No comments: