Monday, October 25, 2010

Memories...

First off, I am sorry for lack of pictures. The kids have 'misplaced' my camera card...so basically I will probably have to buy a new one! Also, this session of classes is winding down, so I've been a bit occupied turing in term projects, 10 page papers, asking Mason what he just stuck in his mouth...you get the idea. But as I was sitting here reviewing my homework for the week I was instantly flashed back to my childhood. I wanted to share because I know that my Grandparents are loyal readers of my blog and they'll love to hear this. I was drinking a Coke and eating a 3 Musketeers candy bar and I was 10 again. What's so special about that? Well.....every time I went to visit my Granddad and Grandma in Ranger, TX they would have a Coca-Cola and cold 3 Musketeers waiting for me! I was never let down either, Grandma always had them both! And the candy bar being cold makes all the difference! I haven't had this combination in a long time and it took me out of the crazy, busy life I have and back to when I begged to go 'count the cows.' Hope you guys are doing well and having fun traveling! Love y'all!

1 comment:

Honey said...

...that is a sweet memory!!