Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sorry, again...






So for all of you that have been awaiting an update, here ya go! Sorry that is has been so long, again. I do get pretty busy, I know most can't seem to understand that, but I do. Even with just the kids. Mason had his 4 month appointment last week, he's a hefty man! He is 24 in. and 16.5 lbs. He was given the go ahead to start his foods, and this week was carrots. He loved them! I think at this point, he loves anything and everything. The boy can put away some food! Emma is doing well too. We are trying to get her enrolled into some sort of activity over here, but it seems she is too young for anything right now. It is still very hot and humid, looking for a change or we might melt! I have driven my truck twice, before it was taken away from me by my sweet husband. He sold his car and will be getting something smaller, but in the meantime, he is living it up in my nice American SUV! My Korean class is going well, I am learning more each week and am able to communicate more with the people. I have to cut this short since both kids are needing something at this very moment! Strange how that happens...:) Hope everyone is doing well and we miss everyone too!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little man is a chunk, but he sure is a cutie!!! Loved the pic of Emma and Dave, and the "bootie" shaking picture!! Miss you guys! Mom