Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Small Update...

I probably should have waited until I wasn't dead tired to update this today, but oh well. Everyone is doing well...Emma is enjoying school and even does the full on bow when she greets her Korean caretakers! I will have video soon. Mason has one tooth that has broke through and is starting to crawl! I say crawl, when it is more he is up on all 4 and rocks back and forth. Dave is working like crazy, as usual. I did go on a Palace tour and found a shopping mecca last weekend, pics soon. We should be going on a family adventure this weekend, as long as Dave is not working...we'll see! I promise the videos and pics soon, just thought I would let everyone know we are still around... :)

1 comment:

The Davis Family said...

Sounds like what our girls are doing...We're up on all 4's and just rocking back and forth too. Won't be long! We're gonna be B*U*S*Y! Or, make that BusIER. LOL Good to hear an update from you. TTYL!