Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Thanks Mom for making the Easter Bunny leave me a peacock....










Apparently, I am so good of a Mommy, all I have to do is tell the Easter Bunny what to do! Four year olds sure have a funny way of wording things! We had a wonderful Easter this year and the Easter Bunny did not disappoint! Emma had been 'longing' for this blue Webkinz peacock, it looks more like a flamingo though. I told her she had to wait so she basically gave up on asking for it. She was one happy girl when she saw her basket Sunday morning before church. Mason didn't get a big gift seeing as he raked in the goods on his birthday. He was still very happy with his basket, which had a Lightening McQueen car in it. The kids also had a HUGE Easter egg hunt at the airfield where Dave works. I say huge because we came home with bags full of eggs! Mason didn't understand the concept at first but once he saw all the kids picking up eggs, he caught on. Excuse the horrible family picture, I guess a lot can happen while waiting on a 10 second timer on your camera...

No comments: