Sunday, September 4, 2011

what we did this week...

Mason's favorite part of practice, stretching...
Believe it or not...there is only one hole behind that bulletin board that was a mistake...
busy busy busy
VA being so considerate to allow me to use my own benefits...now if they would just start paying me we could all be happy...

This will be short because as you can tell from the previous post, we have entered the storm. So far, the storm has been kind but we know that can change at any moment! I'm catching up on my classes during this long four day weekend so if I stay on the computer too long, I'll be too distracted to go back to studying...haha. I don't have any soccer pictures of Emma yet, but I promise to snap some of her this week. We had our first day of dual kid practices and it went well, we are lucky to have our neighbors on the same team so they just walk Emma down to Mason's field when her practice is over. Mason is still iffy about soccer, he likes it for about 10 min and then wants his sticker(they get stickers for staying for the entire practice). I hung a bulletin board this week to I can keep track of our controlled chaos and I'm really enjoying looking at it rather than flipping through my planner or phone calendar. I also received my award letter from VA that they approve of my graduate program and will allow me to use my benefits to pay for it, thanks VA! Emma starts BIG school on Tuesday and I think she is finally ready, mom...not so much. But I do go in next week to sign my sub paperwork so I will be able to see her occasionally. Mason will be going to the German school for the same time that Emma is at the big school, so that will be a big jump for him. I am testing his levels of crankiness here. The weeks are flying by and we love it! I hate wishing time away, but I miss my husband and I know he misses his babies!

No comments: