Sunday, November 27, 2011

What we did this week...

Remember this guy?? Funny, Emma is wearing the same hat, scarf and jacket from last year's picture!!
The kids really love to take funny face pictures for some reason...
The stairs lead to the wall that surrounds the city of Rothenburg
I convinced them to take a nice one...I'm so jealous of those baby blues!!!

Aside from our huge Thanksgiving celebration, we tried to keep the rest of the weekend low key. We hit up the Schweinfurt bazaar (which sucked) and their px for Christmas goodies. Luckily, I was able to get some things at the exchange, so that made up for the lack luster bazaar! Today we ventured out to the Rothenburg Christmas market today and I think it grew from last year! We also ran into the very same St. Nicklaus from last year as well! I love tasting all the yummy treats and collecting my gluhwein mugs! I just order hot chocolate instead of the nastiness...lol! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your families, I was lucky enough to talk to all of ours, plus dave and celebrate with some wonderful ladies! I am so very thankful for those of you that still like to keep up with us!!

No comments: