Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back to vacation photos...

Our 5 days at the Edelweiss resort were incredible! I love being in the Alps and the downtown area reminds me so much of being in Colorado, but with really good German food! Dave was able to snowboard while we were there and the kids and I spent basically every day at the pool. Emma has begged me since our last visit to the resort if she could get in the hot tub. I figured she would hate being out in the cold (since the hot tub is outside) but both kids LOVED it. We had to drag them out each time! We also had the chance to visit Innsbruck, Austria and it was really cool! Of course, I hated having to leave housekeepers, prepared meals, pools, room service, etc. but we did have to return home and resume normal lives...all good things must come to an end!

Check out the snow behind us! The kids and I actually sat outside in the hot tub in blizzard conditions at one point!
love
This was the view from our balcony at the resort...

We made a pit stop at the Hofbrau house in Munich. Best german food/atmosphere!
I had a slight panic attack when Dave had them sit here. I just knew Mason was going to tumble down into the unknown...
No lie, my children just had to make snow angels as soon as we reached the summit of the Zuhgspitz.
awww Innsbruck, how I loved you.

No comments: