Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I know I know...






It's been a while since we posted. We really have no excuse, just pure laziness. Well, for me, Dave can actually say he has been working. We made a couple trips since the last post. One up to Yongsan to get a recliner and a few things that we can't get down here. We LOVE going to the commissaries(grocery stores) at the bigger posts since ours is the size of convenience store. I think the day after Yongsan, I begged Dave to take us to the Yeoju Outlets. These are "real" outlets, in the sense that the stuff they sale is real, not fake goods. Their prices are real too, real expensive. They did have a LUSH store, which I loved and a Starbucks, with a line out the door. Even though it was really hot, I think we enjoyed it...at least I did. I'm putting up some random pics of the kids, everyone seems to enjoy those. :) Who wouldn't, they're beautiful...hahaha!

No comments: