Thursday, July 24, 2008

Rain, Rain go away...

So we are in the middle of the monsoon season here in lovely Korea. It has rained ALL week, and I am not lying. The kids and I have been busy this week running around the city trying to find things fun and interesting. We have frequented downtown and the markets quite a bit now. It's amazing how you can be shopping at the Nike store downtown then turn down a side street and suddenly be shopping for produce out of baskets on the ground. It's really neat to see stuff like that. Along with being rainy, it has been HOT and HUMID. Way worse than Texas or Georgia. I took my drivers test so that I can now be allowed to drive with the crazies. I honestly think I failed, but oh well, the man said I passed and I wasn't going to argue. We also finally got the rest of our boxes today. So nice to have rugs, shoes, clothes, linen, shoes, toys, shoes...did I say shoes? Dave couldn't believe that one HUGE box was nothing but my shoes. I do love shoes. We should be heading to the War Memorial/Museum and to the COEX mall/aquarium this weekend, so lots of good pics to come from that. I have loads of random pics to attach to this post, so if as always, if you have any questions, just ask! The one of Emma eating ice cream is really neat. It is actually a fruit sorbet that was frozen into a half of a coconut shell. Pretty cool! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

No comments: