Friday, August 5, 2011

It's a Daddy bear!!!




A wonderful company/group provided our company's children with these Battalion Buddies. What a thoughtful and compassionate thing to do! Emma and Mason loved receiving their buddy bears tonight at our FRG(family readiness group) meeting. Emma has since changed her bear into a dress, didn't see that one coming!! We had a potluck tonight with all the girls and it was awesome! There was some amazing food and I'm pretty sure I stuffed my face! We took The Pioneer Woman's Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork. If you've never had it, you better run to the store and buy all the ingredients! It is a nice change from the usual BBQ pulled pork. I'm hoping to have some pictures from Dave soon so I can share them with you all. He's been pretty busy flying lately and I've heard from other wives that the internet was down yesterday and parts of today. We are missing him, but the first week is almost over!!! Only 50 some odd left right? :)

No comments: