Saturday, August 20, 2011

what we did this week...

I made these babies for our weekly girls dinner night. This night should not be confused with our weekly pizza night! These are red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting...yummo!!!
My sweet friend Linda made me a faux cap and diploma since I wasn't able to walk in the UMUC commencement ceremony, they only have one and it was in May...so this leads to....(see next pic!)
Fun graduation modeling photos that my mother would take of me! Instead, I did self photos...haha. Here I am with my diploma....
And the lovely cap...

Sorry for the lack of photos and fun information this week, it was kind of rushed! I was trying to wrap up my last two finals before I was officially considered 'complete' with my undergraduate! Sometime next month I will be the proud recipient of a Bachelors of Science in Social Science! woot woot! This truly would not have been possible without the endless support from my family and friends, sure I did the work but they cheered me on! And watched my kids and helped when I stuck on paper topics and answered surveys and the list goes on! I start my graduate program on Monday and I honestly say that I am EXCITED! A bit nervous about being back in a 'real' classroom but super excited to learn about the world of counseling! I will only be taking one course this first session so I expect to have lots more time on my hands to blog and take pictures! I am trying to get some pictures from Dave so we can show you a bit of his day to day operations in the sand. Oh and the birthday party of the century is being planned for a very special princess so be ready for that picture overload!!!

No comments: