Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's like Christmas!!






Well, kind of. I received my package from my lovely mother today and what do you know...there was more in there for the kids than me! Just kidding, but seriously lady! The kids were SO excited about the dinosaur and Emma's pony. Mason got loads of winter clothes and Emma got a few too, Honey knows her bday is coming up so she is getting more later. I want to thank everyone for my birthday gifts, it means so much to me! I had to enclose a few pics of the kids with their goodies, I can only imagine what Christmas is going to look like around here!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I think I enjoyed Dave's voice and then Emma's high voice about the dinosaur, too cute, glad ya'll got the package!!!Let me know when the other arrives!

Honey/Mom