Monday, November 10, 2008

Spam and Rice...
























































That's what Mason had for dinner tonight at Shabu. I was feeding him "bap" or rice, when the Korean ladies brought me a small bowl of something I didn't recognize. Maybe it's because I've never had Spam! Dave knew what it was from the get go, he likes Spam...gross. Anyway, Mason loved it and couldn't get enough, he even choked himself trying to get the whole slice in his mouth. Emma loved dinner as usual...she was the one who picked Shabu for dinner. She even greeted the ladies with her trademark "Annyonghaseyo!" and over dramatic bow. All in all, it was a great dinner. I included some pics from Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes. A little over the top ya think?? Emma wanted them ALL. And yes, those are matching GAP hoodies, I bought them on the streets of Seoul...who knew?? LOL!

No comments: