Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day con't..

I have to say, for our first Thanksgiving of doing all the cooking, I think it came out GREAT! Our menu consisted of, turkey, ham, dressing, green bean casserole, party potatoes, sweet potato casserole and oh gosh...I just realized I left the deviled eggs in the fridge! Oh dear! I guess I have to eat them before tomorrow, we are going out of town for the weekend. Oops. We also made pumpkin and pecan pies. Go us! Well, go Dave. He did most of the actual cooking, I just prepped. Emma and Mason enjoyed it as well, especially Mason. He was licking his plate when he was done. He had TWO servings each of dressing and potatoes! WOW! Emma of course liked the ham and rolls. Bread freak. The cooking went really well considering the size of Korean ovens. They are TINY! We couldn't even do the turkey in there...we had to get a roaster for that. Dave fortunately has this weekend off, I know he's thinking...I should have told her I had to work! One of my BFFs and I have convinced our husbands that we HAVE to go the after Thanksgiving Sales at Yongsan in Seoul. Dave also decided to take the kids to Lotte World! It's the Korean version of Disney World. Should have some great pics from that after this weekend. So, if you don't hear from us on the actual date of Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving! We miss and love you all, and it won't be soon until we see everyone!

No comments: