Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Hobby


So pretty much anyone who knows my mom, knows that she is crazy into scrapbooking. Crazy like going to cropathons or whatever they are called. So long, that they serve dinner and snacks! She has tried multiple times to get me interested and I have tried. There is something about the page not looking perfect right away and that it takes forever to decide on layout/pictures/themes/etc. that drives me batty. Maybe it's the anal Type A person that my father made me. Fast forward to today, I was online looking for cheap ways to make a last minute Christmas Card...(no lecture please!!) I stumbled upon digiscrapping. My mom had told me about it before but since it had to do with scrapbooking, I declined. Omg, it's so much better! You are not surrounded by a mess and you can save it and come back later, and better yet...if you don't like it, you can start over! No, this doesn't mean I am going scrap crazy like my mammacita, but I do like this and will probably get more into while Dave is deployed. Here was my very first attempt today, nothing spectacular, just easy and it was fun. There ya go mom!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...I'm so loving this and the picture is priceless!! I've always said if you give it a try you would love it!! hahaha lol

mama

Wade Stanford said...

...I love it!!!! I knew you would love it!!! I love that picture!!! Mama

Jacqulyn said...

There are several online scrapbooking sites. Some you can do and e-miail them to people. It is rather easy considering the original way. I am proud of you trying!!! I love that pic!!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

You have to check out www.scrapblog.com if you haven't already. I LOVE it! I'v never scrapbooked a day in my life but I can spend hours on that site. You'll totally be sucked in.