Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!


Well, with our move pushed back a little bit(an understatement) I figured I would put our tree up today. Mason was a little frightened of it at first, but warmed up enough to chew on some branches. (It's fake for those concerned about his health.) I took some pictures(ok, a lot) but I can't show all of them for fear of revealing Christmas card photos. My dear BFF Courtney is taking our family picture but I got some great shots of the kids in their matching Christmas Pj's. I will show you one photo and one photo only, but it is guaranteed to make your whole Christmas. Hope you enjoy and we miss you all very much!

2 comments:

Jacqulyn said...

I am going to have to say THAT is a great picture. If you all were in it, it would be a classic Christmas card!!!

Anonymous said...

this should be sent to readers digest!!!! love it and love ya'll!!

honey